It is time to be heard again!
1) Package includes a 6 day hunt for 2 persons, transportation to and from your stand, retrieval of your bear, field dressing, skinning, quartering and 7 nights lodging. Hunters may use Crossbow, Bow or Firearms
2) Hunting weeks available, August 27-September 3, September 3–September 10, September 10-September 17 2017
Check in after 2pm Sunday, Check out by 8am the following Sunday. Hunting is Monday through Saturday
3) Winner is responsible for transportation to and from Lugdon Lodge in Eagle Lake, Maine and hunting licenses. Butchering is not included, but is available locally at the hunters expense.
4) Upon notification, winner is responsible for contacting Lugdon Lodge to schedule their dates. Dates are subject to availability so winner is encouraged to make contact as soon as notified for best selection
5) Hunting can be a hazardous activity. NYCC is not responsible for any injuries incurred during the Hunt. Winner agrees to absolve NYCC of liability of any claims of loss or injury
6) Winner agrees to grant NYCC permission to publish names and pictures of hunters for promotional purposes.
7) Visit Maine Department of Inland Fisheries & Wildlife website for information on Maine Bear Hunting Regulations
8) Both hunters will receive a $500 voucher toward taxidermy of their bear compliments of Hills Wildlife Taxidermy of Leighton PA. If taxidermy by HWT is utilized, transportation of the mount and cape to HWT will be provided courtesy of HWT. It is then the responsibility of the hunter to pick up their trophy from HWT in PA when complete.
1695 Sly Brook Rd, Eagle Lake ME 04739
www.lugdonlodge.com (207) 444-4557
Drawing will be held when all tickets are sold, but no later than March 19, 2017
Limit 1500 tickets printed
To request tickets send a Check or Money Order along with
Name, Address and Phone Number
Please include a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope to have your ticket stubs returned in
Although it is not necessary, if you include return address lables for each ticket requested
it will help us when filling out tickets
|Mail Ticket Request to|
PO Box 316
Pulaski, NY 13142
96 Beech St
Gowanda, NY 14070